Saturday, October 8, 2022

Post 2 - The best concert ever

Concerts

Hello everyone reading this, I hope you are doing well! Today it was supposed that I should write about my best concert ever, but the truth is that I really don't like concerts that much... so this is the end of the post hahaha kidding but yes, I don't like concerts. 

First of all don't get me wrong, I don't like concerts but that doesn't mean I don't like music, just to let it clear. The mainly reason is because I can't deal with crowds and at concerts well you know, there are a lot of people and noise! aaaaggh I also hate that maybe I couldn't be able to hear myself there. Probably you are thinking “this guy doesn’t know how to enjoy the music of his favorite artists” but that’s not true, personally I just prefer to stay at home listening my favorite songs on the pc or my phone, for me that’s quite more comfortable. Besides, I support them buying CD track hehe. Maybe in the future my mind will change and I will star going to concerts, at least once because well I have to admit it, concerts are a unique experience and I can’t deny that. 



That was the end of my post, thanks again for reading I hope you enjoyed it. 

See you 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5 - Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone once again, I hope you are doing well! Today you will read the last blog I will write on this site and the topic will be &quo...