Saturday, November 26, 2022

Post 5 - Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone once again, I hope you are doing well! Today you will read the last blog I will write on this site and the topic will be "Changes to my Study Programme". Well, to start, I guess the first thing that comes to my mind is the labs in the pandemic period. As you know, during that period everything was online (work, study, shopping, etc) and in the practical subjects such as labs you could not put in practice what you learned in class...yes, the University gave the possibility to have some labs but not all that you should have, for example, in "Organic Chemistry Lab" I only had 4 labs while in a normal class period the teacher explained that you had around 8-9 labs, which makes you think that you did not learn everything you should have. At least, one good thing, is that the University gave the possibility to take the subjects that had lab subjects as a requirement without having passed them hehehehe.

This year, I think the University is doing everything you would expect in a normal year, there are some exceptions but in my opinion there are not problems of the University, but with the attitude of some professors yes. I don't want to go into details in this post about things that I should formally tell the University authorities, but I must say that there are. 


That's all, thank you very much for reading! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5 - Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone once again, I hope you are doing well! Today you will read the last blog I will write on this site and the topic will be &quo...