Saturday, November 12, 2022

Post 4 - A time travel to the future

Time travel

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well, today it is time to write about time travel 🚀. Being honest I usually think about this topic, at least one or four times in a week but not in the way everybody thinks about it, when someone says "Time travel!" I suppose everyone thinks of "Oh, 100 years to the future" or "1000 years to the past"... but in my case I imagine a short-time trip to tomorrow or to the next week maybe and that is because I am a person who is always worried about what is going to happen to be prepared and ready for everything. 

Besides that, I am also interested in the time travel to the past, but this is more like to doing for fun hahaha. When I was a little boy, dinosaurs always caught my attention, I watched movies and documentaries about them, I had books and toys and I always thought "What if I could go to the Jurassic period?" woooow that would be awesome but at the same time terrify hahaha you should imagine why. I would be able to see if dinosaurs are exactly like scientists describe them, could you imagine if they were different? what if they were? guau!!! that would be a great revelation for the scientific community :0. So let's say I go to the Jurassic period, I would prefer to stay there just for a short time and with a lot of security of course because well, have you ever watched "Jurassic Park" or "Jurassic World"? I don't want to die, I can defend myself against a mugger but dinosaurs mmm  I guess no hahaha. 



That's all thank you again for reading 😊






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5 - Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone once again, I hope you are doing well! Today you will read the last blog I will write on this site and the topic will be &quo...